The Greenbrier Humane Society was established in 1965, and incorporated in 1986 as a non-profit organization. Since its formation, the GHS has grown with the needs of the rural communities it serves. The Greenbrier Humane Society coordinates several programs. These programs include the spay/neuter program, adoption, lost & found and educational programs with area schools.
Our Mission Statement
The Primary mission of the Greenbrier Humane Society is to protect animals from neglect, abuse and exploitation: to advocate for their interest and welfare: and to inspire awareness and compassion for all living things.
- Darla is a young adult hound pup, about 2 years old. She is just a sweetheart looking for her forever home!1 hour ago
- Biscuit is the sweetest little pup & has been waiting on her forever home for several weeks. She loves everyone she meets & would be a wonderful family pet!1 hour ago
- Rue is a young female who is about a year old. She is medium to high energy, and was one of the strays that came in from Sherwood lake. She came in with Reese, and they both get along well with other dogs and love to play with each other. Come visit her today!1 hour ago
- Reese is a young female who is about a year old. She is medium to high energy and we are currently working on her leash manners. She came in with Rue from Sherwood lake and the two love to romp together. She also gets along well with our other dogs and is super friendly. Come visit her today!1 hour ago
- Delano is a male Boston terrier mix who is ready to go home today! He is good with other dogs and loves people!2 hours ago
- Soren is out enjoying the sunshine today! This sweet setter mix has an A+ temperament and would love a home for the holidays!!2 hours ago
Come and visit him today!