The Greenbrier Humane Society was established in 1965, and incorporated in 1986 as a non-profit organization. Since its formation, the GHS has grown with the needs of the rural communities it serves. The Greenbrier Humane Society coordinates several programs. These programs include the spay/neuter program, adoption, lost & found and educational programs with area schools.
Our Mission Statement
The Primary mission of the Greenbrier Humane Society is to protect animals from neglect, abuse and exploitation: to advocate for their interest and welfare: and to inspire awareness and compassion for all living things.
- Just brough in as a stray from butler mountain in renick. He is wired-hair jack russell terrier. He is not neutered.1 hour ago
- If anyone would like to help us purchase some treat dispensers to help keep our dogs occupied, here is a link for what we are looking at. We are also going to order some Kongs. Thanks!!!!3 hours ago
Online shopping from a great selection at Pet Supplies Store.
- Who is in the market for a min poodle? She is a little over the hill, but really sweet. Just came into today. Her adoption fee is $42.50.3 hours ago
- On September 20, 2014. Southern States in Ronceverte is having a Rabies Clinic from 10am to 1pm. Cost of rabies shot will be $8.00 each. Don't miss it!!!!!3 hours ago
- Missing cat from Rolling Hills in Lewisburg. He has long white hair with brown around eyes and on tail. He was last seen on 7/25/2014. He is less than one year old and he is neutered. Please call the shelter with any info. Thanks4 hours ago
- Neva's new mommy who drove all the way from NC to get her! Special needs dogs deserve just as much love as any other dog! HUGE thank you to Cordia for taking on a challenging foster and turning her into such a wonderful dog! Fostering saves lives!6 hours ago